28 octubre 2005

Test

Mira que a mi no me va eso de hacer test... pero hoy, víctima del aburrimiento y la resaca que me impide hacer otras tantas cosas me he puesto a hacer uno y esto es lo que me ha salido:













You fit in with:
Atheism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.


60% scientific.
60% reason-oriented.


















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Atea yo? Qué va!! Y mira que tener que hacer un test para descubrirlo....

Via pjorge



Escuchando Lift me up de Moby (...travelled through hell...)

Licencia de Creative Commons
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.